Jump to content


** 2024 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **


Recommended Posts


Damn. 
did he beat that man to a pulp? $12M lawsuit is no joke. 
2015 is 9yrs ago so he woulda been like,  12-13yrs old?!? 
This is insane. How long has this been brewing and how come they didn’t pay off this guy or put it to bed at some point along the way? 
 

need some facts and whatnot, but this story is crazy! 
Also, the Westword used to be a fun and an “about our town” free paper in Denver that was dedicated to local stories, some politics, concerts, and ongoings. Always had good restaurant reviews, new nightlife spots, humorous articles, and decent sports coverage. It turned into a kind of rag of left wing ideals and nutty agenda pushing. Was sad to see it decline into that. I read it every week from 2002-2014. It became less fun and way too hacky. 
 

So I’ll take this story w a grain of salt. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Toe said:

 

 

 

If people weren't already aware, when he was 16 he attacked a security guard at his school to the tune of a broken neck, damage to his cervical spine, permanent neurological injuries and irreversible incontinence.

  • Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Worth a Look 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

 

 

 

If people weren't already aware, when he was 16 he attacked a security guard at his school to the tune of a broken neck, damage to his cervical spine, permanent neurological injuries and irreversible incontinence.

Jeez Louise.

 

I hope that security guard wins the lawsuit.

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, LennynSquiggy said:

Jeez Louise.

 

I hope that security guard wins the lawsuit.

He already won due to Sanders not showing up. Bankruptcy was probably always the play, but whoops, flashing all the stuff you're getting with NIL is probably a bad thing to do in this situation.

  • Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
Link to comment

1 hour ago, whateveritis1224 said:

He already won due to Sanders not showing up. Bankruptcy was probably always the play, but whoops, flashing all the stuff you're getting with NIL is probably a bad thing to do in this situation.

Quite a few years ago I read some things that Neon Deion had to say about mentoring young men and I was impressed.

 

After seeing this information about the lawsuit and why it happened and how Shilo is acting now I am no longer impressed. Words without action are meaningless.

  • TBH 6
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

 

 

 

If people weren't already aware, when he was 16 he attacked a security guard at his school to the tune of a broken neck, damage to his cervical spine, permanent neurological injuries and irreversible incontinence.

Sounds like such a nice guy. 

Link to comment

Like father, like son (and all happened at Deion's fraudulent "school")

 

But over the two years that Prime Prep Academy has existed, it's Sanders' temper and penchant for throat-grabbing that have given the school perhaps its blackest eyes: Three different school officials, including Sanders' co-founder, have accused the NFL great of choking them.

 

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/heres-audio-of-deion-sanders-admitting-that-he-choked-prime-preps-coo-7121985

  • Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Red Five said:

Like father, like son (and all happened at Deion's fraudulent "school")

 

But over the two years that Prime Prep Academy has existed, it's Sanders' temper and penchant for throat-grabbing that have given the school perhaps its blackest eyes: Three different school officials, including Sanders' co-founder, have accused the NFL great of choking them.

 

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/heres-audio-of-deion-sanders-admitting-that-he-choked-prime-preps-coo-7121985

I'm not surprised.

  • TBH 1
Link to comment

CU vs NDSU:  CU -7.5

NU vs UTEP:  NU -28

 

Those are early week one lines that are currently up.

 

As funny as it would be for CU to get beat at home by NDSU, which could happen.  I would rather see them come to Lincoln 1-0.

 

I do have a felling that -28 will get bet up, over 30.

  • Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...