Who's gonna take the lead...

walksalone

Defense could be Crick, Prince, or Gomes.

Offense is Niles Paul. Easy.

Has a Nebraska WR ever really been the leader of the offense? He seems to have leadership qualities, but I think they're more the completmentary type as in I don't think he can carry the offense on his back like some of our other offensive players are capable of.

I'd love to see Crick be the match that lights E Marts dynamite. Cricks age and experience holds it together just enough, while E Mart is tearing everything apart like the Tasmanian Devil. A perfect storm.

On offense, why not Yoshi? All you hear is that no one will stop him from chasing his dream, that football is his meal ticket, that he plays with one seriously pissed off 'tude. etc. You think that type of guy isnt going to be in peoples grill if their not pulling their weight? If theyre holding him back in any way?

It'd be great to see someone try to carry on the national momentum that Suh gave us this year, but from the offensive side of the ball. We're overdue for a big time play maker from the "O" that makes everyone else around him better. I'd love to see someone step up in a big way that affords them candidacy to some of the major offensive awards next year. It'd do wonders for our offensive recruiting the same way having Suh is helping us with our defensive recruiting for 2011.

I hope you're right. I also hope ESPY's right in that Helu can overcome the injury bug, and have a huge senior season.