Nebraska Wrestling

Having 2 non competitive weights at 125 and 133 really hurts them for dual purposes, especially when they don't have bonafied hammers in the lineup that are locks to get bonus points.  I was encouraged by Reno as a true frosh, he fought quite a bit.  It sadly appears that Thomsen isn't the guy at 133.  He probably needs to be at 125 but I'm not sure he can make the cut.  No Venz again and Labs seems to be really dragging.  Wouldn't be surprised to hear they are still fighting some sickness.

Lance was never going to not get bonused but I liked his effort against Gable.  Schultz is so boring to watch.  Just always trying to hang on.  He should've lost last night.

Bleh.

• Plus1 1
22 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Having 2 non competitive weights at 125 and 133 really hurts them for dual purposes, especially when they don't have bonafied hammers in the lineup that are locks to get bonus points.  I was encouraged by Reno as a true frosh, he fought quite a bit.  It sadly appears that Thomsen isn't the guy at 133.  He probably needs to be at 125 but I'm not sure he can make the cut.  No Venz again and Labs seems to be really dragging.  Wouldn't be surprised to hear they are still fighting some sickness.

Lance was never going to not get bonused but I liked his effort against Gable.  Schultz is so boring to watch.  Just always trying to hang on.  He should've lost last night.

Bleh.

Yeah, Schultz is confusing to me. He seems to prefer to try and out muscle his opponents.

• Plus1 2