Bo Pelini Dream Team

Oh i won't hide my disdain for T Magic as a QB. Not. At. All. Is it anything personal against him? Not. At. All either. No way. My favorite T-Magic moment and yes I have one is him running with Jack Hoffman for all of those 69 yards. One of the classiest things I have ever seen in both Husker and college football. As a proud member of Team Jack, I lost my niece to pediatric brain cancer I will never forget that.

What you Martinez fanboys have to understand is that not everyone is in love with him as you are. Life will go on for you! I mean you have your starter and have had your starter for the last 4 years *cough* am I correct?!!! The concensus at least in this thread or if you ask that saunders dude is how great Martinez is. Not everyone sees the apparent great QB that you might so getting your panties all in a bunch per usual after someone simply says that Joe Ganz was their 'pick' on Pelini's all time team is on you..... I can't stand Martinez as a QB. It is painful to watch and unlike the same 5 or 6 usual people here who flock down to defend Taylor anytime someone gives an opinion that doesn't match theirs in a thread you can thank them for taking a simple opinion from someone and turning it into another let's defend Taylor campaign/thread yet again...yawn.... People have opinions and quite valid opinions that don't match yours. Please be a big boy and deal with it... GBR

See, here's the thing, those of us "defending" him are making valid and rational rebuttals (we need a defense, hello) while you are not (anyone on the roster is better). It's plain and simple. I don't think he's great, I just don't think he's terrible. I mean, you'd think if he sucked so bad, that somebody else would have beat him out, unless you're a tinfoil hatter. You're welcome to your opinion, just don't expect people to accept it when it's crazy.

I don't think anyone actually believes that Taylor Martinez is "terrible".

Every one either loves Taylor or absolutely hates him. Personally I think he is great and will be missed. he has done a great job for defining our offense for the future. I think because of him we know what we need in a quarterback and have gotten them with Armstrong, Stanton, and Darlington. Personally I think he is one of the best athletes in the country up there with Clowney. He is a guy that probably shouldn't be playing quarterback yet he's doing an impressive job. Yes he makes mistakes but I think he has improved every year he has been here. I hate thinking about if he never hurt his ankle against Missouri, he was so much faster and quicker then.

BTW I would have him as my qb on the dream team.....

Every one either loves Taylor or absolutely hates him.

Nah, that's just the polarizing effect of message board conversations. The actual range of like/dislike is far short of the polar ends of the spectrum. Nobody who's on his jock thinks he's the greatest thing ever, nobody who "hates" him thinks he's truly bad.

Oh i won't hide my disdain for T Magic as a QB. Not. At. All. Is it anything personal against him? Not. At. All either. No way. My favorite T-Magic moment and yes I have one is him running with Jack Hoffman for all of those 69 yards. One of the classiest things I have ever seen in both Husker and college football. As a proud member of Team Jack, I lost my niece to pediatric brain cancer I will never forget that.

What you Martinez fanboys have to understand is that not everyone is in love with him as you are. Life will go on for you! I mean you have your starter and have had your starter for the last 4 years *cough* am I correct?!!! The concensus at least in this thread or if you ask that saunders dude is how great Martinez is. Not everyone sees the apparent great QB that you might so getting your panties all in a bunch per usual after someone simply says that Joe Ganz was their 'pick' on Pelini's all time team is on you..... I can't stand Martinez as a QB. It is painful to watch and unlike the same 5 or 6 usual people here who flock down to defend Taylor anytime someone gives an opinion that doesn't match theirs in a thread you can thank them for taking a simple opinion from someone and turning it into another let's defend Taylor campaign/thread yet again...yawn.... People have opinions and quite valid opinions that don't match yours. Please be a big boy and deal with it... GBR

5164d32299e90.preview-620.jpg

Wrong. Gee...thought you could at least get that correct.

Oh man. I'm sorry. So, who is going to start this year then?

dumb-and-dumber.jpg

Oh i won't hide my disdain for T Magic as a QB.

I can't stand Martinez as a QB.

Your opinion is fine. It's okay to argue about it and reasonable minds can disagree. However, if you don't like Martinez and he continues to start anyway, that's your problem. Quit trying to make it everyone else's problem, obviously most Husker fans feel pretty good about him.

dumb-and-dumber.jpg

You said the "starter for the last 4 years". He has not been a starter for 4 years. He has been the starter for 3.

dumb-and-dumber.jpg

You said the "starter for the last 4 years". He has not been a starter for 4 years. He has been the starter for 3.

LOL. Why yes...you are correct I suppose....LOL

Oh man. I needed that lol.

dumb-and-dumber.jpg

LOL. Why yes...you are correct I suppose....LOL

Oh man. I needed that lol.

Hey...you are the one who asked ..."am I correct?" Simply answering your question.

Nah, that's just the polarizing effect of message board conversations. The actual range of like/dislike is far short of the polar ends of the spectrum. Nobody who's on his jock thinks he's the greatest thing ever, nobody who "hates" him thinks he's truly bad.

Maybe that is how it is on this board. But, I know a few people who honestly want him gone as fast as possible because they truly think he totally sucks.

Maybe that is how it is on this board. But, I know a few people who honestly want him gone as fast as possible because they truly think he totally sucks.

I agree actually a majority of my husker friends think they he is....terrible and maybe a few other choice words

I've checked out other boards. I just couldn't stand the ignorance and either never joined or left after a while.

It's a wasteland out there for common sense Husker talk once you get past HuskerBoard.