Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

Sorry, I didnt poll everyone who got up that day about whether they were taking a leak or leaving in disgust. OKAY it wasnt half. Yikes. But it was a testament to how nasy SOME of our fanbase can be, even at the games and not just hiding behind a keyboard.

I got a clipboard and pen I could loan you for Saturday. But you might want to add a third category for fans leaving is disgust and also taking a leak. :lol:

4th category : Going to bathroom to dump a mini Jack Daniels in fountain pop

You go to the bathroom to do that. I just pour away in my seat.

When I made my original posts, the "supposed" guilty party at least had an obvious axe to grind.

In this case, I don't see the axe, but I am far from the city of Lincoln.

My main concern is this: All of these accusations on Twitter and elsewhere are blowing up in the middle of the night. This person is probably sleeping the night away in peace. And may wake to find that his life has been destroyed.

If the info is accurate, maybe that is okay. It is certainly not for you or me to decide. And who is to say that current players, former players, and coaches are not getting the SAME bad information from one another and the same sites that results in an echo chamber effect. This is very dangerous ground. I abhor it.

I have legit reasons for believing the info I was privy to. I imagine the source of this does, too. Perhaps one of us has the right info, perhaps not. It is the "perhaps not" that scares me beyond belief. What if I am right, and the other is wrong? What if neither is right? There is way too much on the line for this to be taken lightly.

Again, please remember, these are people, real people, with families, careers, incomes, and reputations. I would hope you would all offer me the same respect, and I KNOW I would do so for you, even though I do not know anyone personally.

Surely we can take a couple days to see where this leads, if anywhere at all.

All respect,

Flood

5m1.gif

Leave it to Zoogs to detract the naming of the vermin. It's funny because I know for a fact that the tape man is ZOOGIES
Reported.

you shouldnt destroy his life like that. you dont know if he is calling him the duct tape man, masking tape man, or pelini tirade tape man. you should have sat on that report button for a couple days until all the facts came out.

(and do i really need a sarcasm smiley?)

Again, let's not discuss the identity of the person who leaked the tape. The Mods/Admins will make an announcement at that time, but until that announcement, don't refer to this person, don't hint, don't discuss your inside info, nothing.

Am I allowed to state that the person who stole the audio and the person who leaked it are different and thus Floods name might be different than the one being thrown around yesterday (which is one of 3 that I've heard of) because of that....or . . . .never mind..... :snacks: