Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

I will say a couple things: The name I alluded to earlier is NOT the same as the person being named in this round of Twitter rumors. I think it is wise to take all this with a huge grain of salt. The so-called accused, on the latest Twitter-fest, has a lot on the line. Reputation, credibility, an income, probably a family, and a future career.

Until UTTERLY INDISPUTABLE proof emerges, I would suggest we all stay far, far away from this. The risk of damage to an innocent person is far too great.

If my original sources and ideas are later proved to be correct, I will happily share my proof from that time, which is irrefutable--but only irrefutable if it is correct.

It's been a good while since we've had a "I have inside knowledge of this situation, but I can't tell you" post...

These amuse me, annoy me, and confuse me at the same time. Why are you going to say something, if you can't say anything? Never understood that...

I honestly got the news that the leaker may have been revealed and that something was wrong with Dirk Chatelain's kid in back to back texts from different people. I thought to myself "Dear Lord, what have you done Bo?"

Since then I saw that Dirk's kid was out of the hospitol and was doing well and that is good to hear.

This crap is so little old lady gossip it is getting sickening. who the hell cares. It was said, it was leaked and basically had no affect. I could care less, could care less if I ever hear who did it. Means nothing. Waste of time and bandwidth.

How have we done in recruiting since it was leaked?

The last recruit committed 2 weeks prior to the leak. Peyton Newell on 8-30. Prior to that, we did not have a commitment since 7-5-13. The next recruit committed 4 weeks after. Joshua Kalu. Not seeing any real correlation.

This crap is so little old lady gossip it is getting sickening. who the hell cares. It was said, it was leaked and basically had no affect. I could care less, could care less if I ever hear who did it. Means nothing. Waste of time and bandwidth.

How have we done in recruiting since it was leaked?

Pretty much the exacty same as we do EVERY other year at this time. I dont pay much attention to recruiting, but I do just enough to know this much.