note to ESPN

hack

YOU SHUT UP! YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!

for nearly two months i've listened to how USC was the greatest team since like for-EVAH.

the lost. now please shut yer freakin' pieholes.

EXACTLY. They know nothing. Talk about building up a team and sticking your neck out to get your head chopped off. :rollin:rollin

Oh... and it felt so great when Young scored that final touchdown. Wow!

we get to play both of them next year... anybody else terrified?

not necessarily terrified, but both will be tough. Hopefully V. Young and L. White enter the draft after their strong showings tonight.... that would make me feel a little better about playing them.

YOU SHUT UP! YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!

for nearly two months i've listened to how USC was the greatest team since like for-EVAH.

the lost. now please shut yer freakin' pieholes.

Well put. I was rooting for Texas vocally for primarily this reason. I was absolutely sick of hearing ESPN and the rest of the media tout USC. They bought into their own hype and fell flat on their face.

I doubt Lendale and Reggie stick around now that Matt is going pro. As far as Vince young is concerned, he better take a lesson from Matt Leinhart and Jason White who both came back for 1 more year after winning the Hiesman and lost in the National title game. If he wins the Hiesman next year, i predict a Texas loss (assuming they make the title game)

I can't stand USC. I really dislike them to an extreme, loath, perhaps.

Warm weather teams like that I dispise.

I hope all those good players go to the PROs, so NU can have a kickass year next year. I think this new win puts the Big XII in a whole new perspective, too. At least a little bit.

I'm looking forward to 2006.

Vyoung had an interesting remark when he received his O MVP award..... "we'll be back", not neccesaruly "I will"..........

hmmm

Excellent game with an excellent outcome! It was sweet seeing the media darlings go down, but I have to give them credit they did it with class. When the media ran over and shoved the mics in their faces they were sportsmen. So congrats to two great teams, and here's to two great NU games next year (I'll be at the Coliseum helping to turn it in to a sea of red to support the Huskers)! And an "up yours" to the media!

they lost. now please shut yer freakin' pieholes.

You know they won't. We'll be forever hearing about how they were really the first team to threepeat. "Young's knee was down". Or some other such crap.