Malaysia Airlines 777 Down in Ukraine

I've already seen that this is a known route that has been in use the last several months. And if you really want to be sure, you go allll the way around. But what I'm saying is, you don't knee-jerk blame the airline in this instance. You blame Russia or the pro-Russians or a possible terrorist group or whatever.

Hahahahahahaha....why?

I'm not trying to specifically point a finger because info is limited at this point, but you do point the finger at, say, the group that shot the plane down, not the plane itself. And right now a lot of reports indicate that it was a Russian missile, likely supplied to a the pro-russian groups. But again, nothing confirmed at all at this point

So if some American terrorist group gets its hands on a U.S. missle and launches it, we assume the U.S. government supplied it to them?

....and of course we have this: http://www.rferl.mobi/a/ukraine-separatist-leader-boasts-downing-plane/25460930.html

Shortly before reports surfaced that a Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 had crashed in eastern Ukraine, a separatist leader boasted on social media that his men had shot down an aircraft.

In a post on his VKontakte page, Russia's largest social media site, which has since been taken down, separatist leader Igor Girkin, aka Strelkov, wrote: "In the vicinity of Torez, we just downed a plane, an AN-26. It is lying somewhere in the Progress Mine. We have issued warnings not to fly in our airspace. We have video confirming. The bird fell on a waste heap. Residential areas were not hit. Civilians were not injured."

....and of course we have this: http://www.rferl.mobi/a/ukraine-separatist-leader-boasts-downing-plane/25460930.html

Shortly before reports surfaced that a Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 had crashed in eastern Ukraine, a separatist leader boasted on social media that his men had shot down an aircraft.

In a post on his VKontakte page, Russia's largest social media site, which has since been taken down, separatist leader Igor Girkin, aka Strelkov, wrote: "In the vicinity of Torez, we just downed a plane, an AN-26. It is lying somewhere in the Progress Mine. We have issued warnings not to fly in our airspace. We have video confirming. The bird fell on a waste heap. Residential areas were not hit. Civilians were not injured."

So....let me get this straight. They shoot down a civilian air liner with over 280 people on it, claim the act as though they are proud of it....Oh...and they probably are wanting the outside world to feel sorry for them and support their efforts. Back up a bit.....they also warned airlines to not fly over their air space???

Their are a lot of really really stupid people in this situation.

This leader needs a bullet between his eyes and anyone associated with the air line for still flying there needs fired or worse.

So....let me get this straight.

No. Read the article again.

Well, except for the 300+ who were on the plane