IN NEED OF SOME FAIRLY CHEAP TICKETS

Hello My name Is Mike, i am Fairly new to this Message Board thing. I am In need Of 2 Tickets to either the Western IIlinios game or the Southern Miss game, The seats do not have to be By each other. I have been a husker fan all my life, And I have Never gotten to see a game At Memorial Stadium, I hear it is A sight that U will Remember A life time. A friend was telling me that, I may be able to gets tickets as cheap as 50$ a piece, IF anyone could help me out I would Appriciate it, Email me At M_wright19@yahoo.com if U or someone u know can help me out, And we can Work out the price or what not from there Thanks.

AND GO BIG RED

The things seem according to this board and others W. Illinois is going to be a tough ticket. But of course as we all know $$$ talks. So. Miss game is a much better bet. If you got balls of steel look to purchase tickets anywhere from a half hour before the game up to kickoff and you shouldn't have a problem. Keep walking around the stadium with two fingers up.