Colorado Ticket

ane

I am at home for Thanksgiving, so if anyone wants my ticket, I'm selling it for $25. You'll have to get it validated if you are not a student. You can do that the day of the game by visiting the ticket office. The ticket is in Row 8 of South Stadium, which is a realllly nice seat!

If you live in Lincoln, this would be the most convenient setup.

Thanks!

I am at home for Thanksgiving, so if anyone wants my ticket, I'm selling it for $25. You'll have to get it validated if you are not a student. You can do that the day of the game by visiting the ticket office. The ticket is in Row 8 of South Stadium, which is a realllly nice seat!

Thanks!

Do you have to be a student to get it validated??

Thanks!

Do you have to be a student to get it validated??

I am fairly certain anyone can validate a student ticket the day of the game. Unfortunately, they are not open today, so I could not call to make sure. I do know that they open before the game starts for will call and validations.