Looking for Some Help

Welcome Trojans!

One piece of advice for you is DON'T pay more than $150/ticket. Last year Texas was the premier game here in Lincoln, and you can easily get tickets 3-4 hours before the game without paying an arm and a leg. Unless you want the comfort of having the tickets in hand that would be the route I would go.

Another option is ebay. Generally a month or so before the game the tickets will be pretty high, but when it comes down the the last couple of weeks before the game, the prices start to drop considerably.

The last option is to wait until halftime. I'm sure when the Huskers build a 7 TD lead there will be plenty of fans that will give you their re-entry passes when they head downtown for a beer! ha :cheers

One thing is for certain if you travel to Lincoln: If you walk 5 blocks in ANY direction from the stadium you'll be safe, even in those dreaded Trojan colors!

Good luck

Hoyamann,

Our colors are gaudy. But that sooooooooo California.

TarheelTrojan.

I've got enough frequent flier miles, so I'm going to be there come gameday... One thing I noticed is if you look for a hotel on travel sites, most say they're sold out for the weekend, but if you call you can still find rooms. I was able to book a room at a reasonable rate, close to the action without being stuck out by the airport or I-80.

one thing you could check on too is the hotels out by the airport are cheaper, and some offer shuttles, or there are shuttles in the area off of cornhusker highway. If I can be of any help to anyone message me and i would be glad to be in email contact. Anything to help a fellow fan out.

• 2 weeks later...

one thing you could check on too is the hotels out by the airport are cheaper, and some offer shuttles, or there are shuttles in the area off of cornhusker highway. If I can be of any help to anyone message me and i would be glad to be in email contact. Anything to help a fellow fan out.

Thanks Nigel87, Hoyaman, Huskergirl, and Hastingshusker. Your info has been helpful, and perhaps if I can get tickets at the $100 to $150 range I can get there. Its guys/gals like you that give Nebraska football your great reputation. Kudos! :worship