Momentum Killer

The stadium was absolutly insane the first quarter and for some of the second quarter, it seem'd as if we were able to move the ball down feild and for the most part were able to stop their offense. The after we score the field goal to go up 10-7 (and believe me the stadium was jacked up after that), and we kick off they get an injury that seemed like it took for ever to get the player up and off the field, But after that We totaly lost momentum and things started to get ugly. Did anyone else notice that?

The stadium was absolutly insane the first quarter and for some of the second quarter, it seem'd as if we were able to move the ball down feild and for the most part were able to stop their offense. The after we score the field goal to go up 10-7 (and believe me the stadium was jacked up after that), and we kick off they get an injury that seemed like it took for ever to get the player up and off the field, But after that We totaly lost momentum and things started to get ugly. Did anyone else notice that?

Nobody else knew that.

Oh, except almost everybody on this board who has posted that one time or another in about 10 different threads.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Sep 16 2007, 11:15 AM) 214853[/snapback]

Nobody else knew that.

Oh, except almost everybody on this board who has posted that one time or another in about 10 different threads.

my bad for reposting it :P just hadn't saw it in the thread's i had been reading