Didnt see game.. Did Yng guys play?

REDallOver

What was different on D ? What adjustments were made from the 1st 2 games. I figured we'd do a major reshuffling of positions... did the new talented but less experienced guys see serious play time?? I missed the game.

so nobody noticed???

I noticed Anthony Blue, Rickey Thenarse, & Blake Lawrence on D..... and Roy Helu Jr. & Keith Williams on O. <EDIT> Oh, and Prince Amukamara on S/T. <EDIT>

IMHO, Williams & Lawrence seemed to be out-matched.

What was different on D ? What adjustments were made from the 1st 2 games. I figured we'd do a major reshuffling of positions... did the new talented but less experienced guys see serious play time?? I missed the game.

so nobody noticed???

I noticed Anthony Blue, Rickey Thenarse, & Blake Lawrence on D..... and Roy Helu Jr. & Keith Williams on O.

Dilliard had a big impact on defense towards the end of the game.

so nobody noticed???

I noticed Anthony Blue, Rickey Thenarse, & Blake Lawrence on D..... and Roy Helu Jr. & Keith Williams on O.

Dilliard had a big impact on defense towards the end of the game.

How were Blue and Helu? It sounds like some yng guys at least are getting gametime experience.