Will Solich survive?

Guest chadly

• 3 weeks later...

I think for Solich to be fired this year... The 'Skers would have to finish below .500... Granted I'm a die hard Husker fan but I dont see that happening... Lets say we finish around or just above .500 the next two years without any sign of improvement... Then I think Solich will be forced to bow out... But I honestly dont see that happening... I see the program getting better every year... Not to say we will be in the national title race in two years... but I do believe we can start expecting 8 or 9 wins again... Even this year there is a solid possibility of the 'Skers getting 9 wins... but I dont want to count the chickens before they hatch...

-Pile

• 1 year later...
I think for Solich to be fired this year... The 'Skers would have to finish below .500... Granted I'm a die hard Husker fan but I dont see that happening... Lets say we finish around or just above .500 the next two years without any sign of improvement... Then I think Solich will be forced to bow out... But I honestly dont see that happening... I see the program getting better every year... Not to say we will be in the national title race in two years... but I do believe we can start expecting 8 or 9 wins again... Even this year there is a solid possibility of the 'Skers getting 9 wins... but I dont want to count the chickens before they hatch...

-Pile

Pile was wrong.