Lack of Gadget Plays

Has anyone else noticed that we have had only one halfback pass....I don't think we have had any other gadget plays this year, have we? Last year, we would see one a game, this year there is one total. I think the coaches have given up as well. I know that BC totally quit in the 2nd half. How do we get so far down and throw only 18 passes, or don't try something crazy to get the momentum back?

Last year we would get down by a touchdown and we would sling the ball all over the field and never run the ball again. We get down by 30, we only run the ball.....I honestly think BC doesn't even know what to do.

Has anyone else noticed that we have had only one halfback pass....I don't think we have had any other gadget plays this year, have we? Last year, we would see one a game, this year there is one total. I think the coaches have given up as well. I know that BC totally quit in the 2nd half. How do we get so far down and throw only 18 passes, or don't try something crazy to get the momentum back?

Last year we would get down by a touchdown and we would sling the ball all over the field and never run the ball again. We get down by 30, we only run the ball.....I honestly think BC doesn't even know what to do.

Do we really want a team that has to use gadget plays to score? Whats that say about an offense that it needs to use gadget to move the ball against the 116 place passing defense. If this offense can't move the ball against the last two defense what chance does it have it have when they play someone with a top 20 rated defense?

Every game Calahans thinks he already lost he goes back to his USC 2006 game plan and trys to run out the clock. I'll give Solich this at least when he played Colorado and they were killing him they still tried to win the game in the second half.