Callahan Coaching Ability and Players

In watching Sam Keller's post game interview after the OSU debacle I want to say the players definately hurt. It looked as though he was going to break down almost that entire interview. I also think the players believe in the system but are being made to feel as they don't have the abilities for the system. I would like to see Callahan grow a pair and frickin take a little of the responsibility instead of Keller taking all of the blame.

Here's the issue where Callahan is not a coach in anyway shape or form. He can coordinate, design, create but is unable to find something his players can execute. A perfect play can only occur on the field where it's execute, not on paper. When they can't execute or don't seem to get it is where you get the "dumbest team in America". I'm not so sure he doesn't feel that way about his current team. I truly think Callahan is probably an offensive guenius, or at a minimum very very intelligent. Being that personality he can see it, understand it, but has no ability to communicate and teach that information. Callahan and those controlling the purse strings need to understand he's a very good coordinator when someone controls what he does and teaches what he creates, such as Gruden.

Get us a decent coach that understands how to teach and I think we have the talent to compete next year, although a rookie unexperienced quaterback won't help!

GBR and please let the university cordially cut the strings with SP and Callahan. We must still act with class and be above those two clowns.