The Feces make contact with the whirling blades . . .

"Biatch!"

This is the Snoop-influenced one word expression being uttered in a bar in Athens, Ohio right now by a stocky dude with no designated driver. Down in Baton Rouge, LA, the same phrase is being uttered by a man with a crooked nose and a very large chip on his shoulder. Neither of the two aforementioned characters will probably ever be involved with Husker Football again, but both of them have to be feeling quite "gangsta" with the news out of Lincoln. On one hand, I feel like the right move was made today. On the other hand, I am concerned that the longer that we sit on our hands with regard to the A.D. situation and the coaches, the more s*** will be circulated by our former allies turned bitter Pud haters. If I'm Pelini, I'd tell NU to stick it as retaliation for Pud's "interview." On the same note, I guess it isn't worth worrying about.

Rather than waste time away from our children and spouses sitting at the computer speclating on a new coach, I think that it would be far more productive to waste time away from our children and spouses sitting at the computer hoping like hell that the entire situation is resolved with extreme quickness. All other moves must be made swiftly for stability amongst players, A.D. personnel, and any recruits that remain interested.