Jonas Gray De-Committs

He also said he is committed to the coaching staff, not the school and that waiting until the end of the season is too long of a wait. We are in a no win situation here guys -- we either fire BC now and get a new coach ASAP, which will cause several players to decommit; keep on the current path, which will obviously cause several players to decommit due to uncertainty; or we just keep the staff, regardless of the fact that they are getting blown off the field week in and week out. This complete collapse of our football team this season is going to hurt us for many years to come.

We will see many of these. I would like to ask, just how many NFL recruits Cally had will make it anyway? I can't think of any that are standouts. I may be wrong, but I just don't see any NFL talent on his 1st recruiting class, or 2nd either. In the good days, NEBRASKA always had poor recruiting classes, "by the experts" yet winning less than 9 games was a disaster. Now we have had top 15 recruiting classes the last 4 years and we SUCK! Call it changing to the WCO, Worst Call On earth, or bad coaching, it is what it is. A coach wanting to coach like he is in the PRO's and not understand college football will NEVER make it. Callahan refuses to believe that, that's why we suck ass. We need a COLLEGE COACH! Not some sorry ass egomaniac that thinks his way will always work. Just look at the 2nd half stats, this fool needs to go NOW!