KState

ownagebomb

Here are the tiebreaker rules straight from the Big 12 website.

http://big12sports.collegesports.com/sport...ie-breaker.html

If I'm reading this right it would go to step 3 which means Colorado. But does it even matter since Mizzou stinks and lost to Kansas?

Thanks that makes sense. But unfortunately I dont expect MU to even come close next week in Ames. They got shalacked by KU today IN columbia. Pinkel is so gone. :flush

What the hell happened?!!!? I left my house today and Kstate was up 17-9 and getting ready to score. I see the score later and they got killed? What in the world happened. :wtf

Complete and utter good old fashioned Kstate meltdown. They turned the ball over to ISU with several mins left, who marched down and scored to bring them within 7. Then KSU did their best Joe D impression in Ames and threw a pass directly to an ISU guy, and they marched down again and scored. Then somehow they got it back again and scored. KStates defense is more swiss than ours it. Just pathetic. Plus ISU is really strong in the 4th quarter. Crap they scored 28 today in the 4th. They really seem like its just their year.