Our New interim head Coach

i can not belive it. Who would of thought that TO would take over the reins if you do not be liev me check this out. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/foot...n.ap/index.html

The only reason he did this was so he can go see recruits on in home visits. You must be a coach to do an in home visit. Every coach in the world is in the recruits homes. TO is just trying to keep the committed guys and let them know about the coaching search.

i can not belive it. Who would of thought that TO would take over the reins if you do not be liev me check this out. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/foot...n.ap/index.html

The only reason he did this was so he can go see recruits on in home visits. You must be a coach to do an in home visit. Every coach in the world is in the recruits homes. TO is just trying to keep the committed guys and let them know about the coaching search.

The possibility exists.....why go on the road for a couple days when the new coach is about to be announced, go thru trouble of taking the test and meet with the kids and not be able to tell them who the new coach will be or how they will fit into the program.

Can anyone deny that TO has at least considered the possibility? Sitting across from Bo do you think he's thinking he can do a better job than me? He will be 100% responsible for the direction of the program for next 10 years with this decision don't you think he might want a little bit more control than putting his faith in the next hire?

And besides do you really think she would shoot him? :)