Omaha fan looking for 2 VT tickets

Hank

Have plane, car, hotel reservations, just need two reasonably priced game tickets. Thank you.

I am interested in 2 of these tickets. I live in Virginia and would love to represent the Big Red at the game.

Email me at ericziemer@yahoo.com or call me at 757-771-3232. I can pay paypal or overnight a money order.

Thanks,

Eric

My Dad has 4 extras (he got 8 total, but is only using 4). They are in the NU section. Let me know if you are interested.

I am interested in 2 of these tickets. I live in Virginia and would love to represent the Big Red at the game.

Email me at ericziemer@yahoo.com or call me at 757-771-3232. I can pay paypal or overnight a money order.

Thanks,

Eric

Sorry for the delay guys - I have been busy and haven't checked the Board in a while.

My dad (Doug) still has 4 available. I sent him your guys' email addresses from this thread, so he will be contacting you soon. Or you can contact him directly at .... and tell him you got his email address from HuskerBoard ticket thread. He really wants to sell these to NU Fans, not Va Tech Fans, so good luck guys - you will all hear from him soon.

Go Big Red!!!

Sorry for the delay guys - I have been busy and haven't checked the Board in a while.

My dad (Doug) still has 4 available. I sent him your guys' email addresses from this thread, so he will be contacting you soon. Or you can contact him directly at ddo@accountant.com and tell him you got his email address from HuskerBoard ticket thread. He really wants to sell these to NU Fans, not Va Tech Fans, so good luck guys - you will all hear from him soon.

Go Big Red!!!

He contacted me and I purchased the tickets. Thanks much for the help and we'll be seeing them in Blacksburg this Saturday. Go Big Red.