A case for the Heisman

If the Husker defense completely shut down or embarrass Colt McCoy and the Longhorns on national TV, could this be a head-turner for Suh to step into Colt's place as the front-runner for the Heisman?

I may be sipping some kool-aid here, but if Suh were to be completely dominant while Colt being completely ineffective in a head-to-head competition, don't you think Heisman voters would find it difficult to vote for Colt over Suh when it comes time to check the box on your ballot?

Suh is NOT going to win the Heisman for cripe sakes. What is wrong with people? He has a shot at the Outland maybe, but that's it...

I was thinking about this. If Nebraska somehow wins it will probably be like 3-0 or 10-3 or something like that with a huge defensive performance. My thinking is if Suh gets at least 3 sacks, a pick, and something extra like a forced fumble or a blocked kick he is heisman bound. Since it is a primetime game people will be watching and a team like Texas would be the perfect oppurtunity to expose his beastness to the world. Since it is the last game before the heisman is announced he can ride the momentum all the way to NY.