Cell Phone Question

We are getting cell phones..they will be here in a few days. We get free hours a month and then after they are used up,they charge so much a minute and what you don't use..gets added on for the next month. My question is for snyone that has cell phones..if someone calls you..does that count toward your free minutes or sre the minutes just taken off if you call someone or does it apply both ways? Thx for any help.

We are getting cell phones..they will be here in a few days. We get free hours a month and then after they are used up,they charge so much a minute and what you don't use..gets added on for the next month. My question is for snyone that has cell phones..if someone calls you..does that count toward your free minutes or sre the minutes just taken off if you call someone? Thx for any help.

Generally cell phone companies will do a free mobile to mobile plan where you can talk for free to anybody that uses the same mobile phone company. To answer your question, yes incoming calls usually count as using your minutes as well. Do you have free nights and weekends?

It sounds to me like the company you are using is AT&T. They do plans with "rollover minutes", in which the minutes that you save every month are rolled over into the next month and continue adding up.

Yes the phones we are getting are from AT&T. We don't talk on the phone that much so the free minutes should last us a long time. I have no idea if we get free nights and weekends...we have never had a cell phone before. He said he had to look into it more...but..just thought I would ask in here to see if anyone had answers:) Thanks for rhe reply:)

Yes the phones we are getting are from AT&T. We don't talk on the phone that much so the free minutes should last us a long time.

In that case, AT&T also has free mobile to mobile as long as the two people talking are both with AT&T. I don't talk on the phone very much either.

My plan includes:

Nation 450 Rollover & 5000 Night/Weekend & Unlimited Mobile-To-Mobile Minutes

Unlimited Text Messaging