Pearlman was right!

Oltmer

The anomosity towards Texas and Beebe is mearly fan/media driven and not between the bosses. UNL is doing what is best for the school academicly/athleticly and with the rest of the teams remaining in the Big 12-10ish I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

The anomosity towards Texas and Beebe is mearly fan/media driven and not between the bosses. UNL is doing what is best for the school academicly/athleticly and with the rest of the teams remaining in the Big 12-10ish I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Yes, it's all business driven and looking out for our own interests. But I'd bet anything both Perlman and Osborne enjoyed that just a little. They politely, and with the required correct level of political correctness, gave the finger to the rest of the Big XII. They're human just like the fans and media, and whether you like it or not, there are certain elements of the Big XII that have been asses.

Is there any real animosity there? No. Were they looking out for NU and the state? Yep. Did they secretly enjoy it just a little? Hell yes.