Husker Pay Per View/ Network games

For the next 9 weeks we will be living out of our motorhome at Moto-cross races. Any help you can give me on finding legit places to purchase Pay-Per-View on my laptop would be greatly appreciated. I already know of all the "Free" places but they are pretty hit and miss. I want to purchase the game and have a guaranteed feed. I am waiting to hear back from Dish but it sounds like I have to set my DVR to record it and then purchase one of their slingboxes to access it from a PC.

Same goes for the games on Network T.V. If you know of somewhere that carries the broadcast that would be great.

Is their anything on Huskers.com that can be purchased for watching games?

For the next 9 weeks we will be living out of our motorhome at Moto-cross races. Any help you can give me on finding legit places to purchase Pay-Per-View on my laptop would be greatly appreciated. I already know of all the "Free" places but they are pretty hit and miss. I want to purchase the game and have a guaranteed feed. I am waiting to hear back from Dish but it sounds like I have to set my DVR to record it and then purchase one of their slingboxes to access it from a PC.

Same goes for the games on Network T.V. If you know of somewhere that carries the broadcast that would be great.

Is their anything on Huskers.com that can be purchased for watching games?

I am with you. I am out of the country and I have a solution for everything but Nebraska games. I'll take pay, free, whatever.

Same here, living in South Korea.

I know you can pay for Huskers Nside and get replays of all the games. Other than that, I don't know of any places besides the free ones to catch it live. Even with the free ones, it looks like you won't be finding the PPV games anywhere.

I deeply saddened that, after 4 years of being at home games and being able to be at a few away games or watch games on tv, I may not even get to see the first two games.