Want to talk about the game??

Haha well, not homework! but you did sound like a couple of drunk guys in a basement, which is cool in its own way! I've thought it would be tons of fun to do something like a simulcast of the game (without broadcasting a play by play, etc) but something more in the vein of MST3K or Rifftrax, where you get 3 or so talkative, funny people to talk about the game while it happens. Add some calls to that and it could be a good time. Of course, you'd have to depend on a lot of people who, say, don't have anyone to watch the game with (out of staters??).

Once you got a caller and the show got more focused, it really started to sound like a real broadcast, which is not bad at all for your first time out (or it says a LOT about people who get paid to do that stuff!). I just mean that plan out the first 10 minutes... so don't do notes and a lot of homework... well, okay, maybe jot down some important things about the game, go over what you thought was important for the first few minutes in a general way, work out the nerves (i.e. get JUST drunk enough, just like in real radio)... when I tuned in, not sure how far into the show you were, but I just caught you saying that I was eyeballing the thread, it sounded like you were still feeling sort of self-conscious about the whole thing.

Dug the swearing, too, it sets a great tone... I also enjoyed your political commentary ;)

Awesome...thanks man! I know next time I will definitely give more notice on when I plan on doing this show.

There were 13 listeners for this show. Not bad for a half hour notice.

Haha well, not homework! but you did sound like a couple of drunk guys in a basement, which is cool in its own way! I've thought it would be tons of fun to do something like a simulcast of the game (without broadcasting a play by play, etc) but something more in the vein of MST3K or Rifftrax, where you get 3 or so talkative, funny people to talk about the game while it happens. Add some calls to that and it could be a good time. Of course, you'd have to depend on a lot of people who, say, don't have anyone to watch the game with (out of staters??).

Once you got a caller and the show got more focused, it really started to sound like a real broadcast, which is not bad at all for your first time out (or it says a LOT about people who get paid to do that stuff!). I just mean that plan out the first 10 minutes... so don't do notes and a lot of homework... well, okay, maybe jot down some important things about the game, go over what you thought was important for the first few minutes in a general way, work out the nerves (i.e. get JUST drunk enough, just like in real radio)... when I tuned in, not sure how far into the show you were, but I just caught you saying that I was eyeballing the thread, it sounded like you were still feeling sort of self-conscious about the whole thing.

Dug the swearing, too, it sets a great tone... I also enjoyed your political commentary ;)

Awesome...thanks man! I know next time I will definitely give more notice on when I plan on doing this show.

There were 13 listeners for this show. Not bad for a half hour notice.

Not bad at all. I usually lurk this site before I found out my username.