Put it all together

I'll admit i've been tough on the team so far this year. I still am not a believer that this team is great. I believe they have the potential to be MNC contenders, but they are not there yet. Each faze of this team; offense, defense, and special teams, has shown flashes of brilliance and greatness, but each has also shown streaks of stupidity nad incompetence. This week it was the defenses turn. I'd say there are only two things this team is truly bad at, and thats run defense and fumbling. Ball securtity this week is important as mizzou capitalizes very well on turnovers. But if we can put all three fazes of the game together this next week and for the rest of the season, this team could be very good.We have yet to do that in any game this season. Hopefully we do next week, or we don't have a shot.

Another good sign is that this is about the time of year that pelini-lead teams start to play there best football. ITS TIME.

Anyway, here's to nebraska putting it all together this week, who will drink with me?

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: