Week 16 Fantasy

Alright I'm in the 2nd week of the championship, down 6 points.

I need to start one of these players:

1. Kenny Britt @ KC- He seems to be the new favorite target of Kerry Collins. Unfortunately, that means Brandon Flowers will be covering him. What's weird is that KC has given up a TD pass to the opposing team's #1 receiver in each of the last 5 games.

2. Fred Jackson vs. NE- New England's defense isn't as good as you'd think, but they've been playing well lately. Jackson gets a lot of touches no matter what, so just one big play can give him a good day. He is also about 190 yards away from a 1000 yard season with two games to play. Last year he was in the same situation, and Buffalo gave him the ball more than they probably should have so that he could get to 1000, so maybe they'll do that again.

3. Marshawn Lynch @ TB- Tampa no longer has the intimidating defense it used to and Lynch is Seattle's best play-maker. In the past few weeks, he would get a lot of touches on the opening drive, Seattle would score, then they would abandon the run game. If I knew Seattle would stick with him the whole game, I think he'd be my starter, but I don't know if I can trust them.

I think I'm leaning toward Britt right now, but if it's bad weather in KC, then who knows. He also was my starter last week so I tend to stick with my past starters until they prove themselves unworthy.

I don't expect many responses, if any. For those of you who do, thanks!

Edit: Now add in Rashad Jennings vs. Was- Mo Jo Drew is Doubtful, so if he doesn't play, this guy would get the start. Obviously it'd be a risky move, but if anybody knows anything about this guy, is he good?