Congratulations Coaches

Thoughts:

1. Best single game year over year transition in NU History.

2. Coaches created the atmosphere of T E A M first, never saw better performance from 10 recievers who caught passes

2A. Every year teams staffs claim that players that work hard and show they have the right stuff will get reps. One of the single most impressive things in this years opener, as Coaches walked thier talk, 5 Touchdowns by air, 10 recvrs caught passes......Best mix of recvrs I've ever seen at NU.

3. OLine has two walk on starting, dont believe there was a single penalty...outstanding performance from this group.

4. Coachin speak Knows depth is a weapon, come game time we never see it...This year feels different, we saw a lot of talent today and anyone with NU memory, has to admit this performance was a team effort, and every single player that played last year, improved from last year.

There were negatives but this post is truly about a shout out to the staff, they have overcome every cliche, every historical reference.

The Players got it....individual performance of single players year over year was so dramatic, that IMO we've never seen a group of guys grow so much.

For me...Very Proud of this performance across the board.

Thoughts:

1. Best single game year over year transition in NU History.

2. Coaches created the atmosphere of T E A M first, never saw better performance from 10 recievers who caught passes

2A. Every year teams staffs claim that players that work hard and show they have the right stuff will get reps. One of the single most impressive things in this years opener, as Coaches walked thier talk, 5 Touchdowns by air, 10 recvrs caught passes......Best mix of recvrs I've ever seen at NU.

3. OLine has two walk on starting, dont believe there was a single penalty...outstanding performance from this group.

4. Coachin speak Knows depth is a weapon, come game time we never see it...This year feels different, we saw a lot of talent today and anyone with NU memory, has to admit this performance was a team effort, and every single player that played last year, improved from last year.

There were negatives but this post is truly about a shout out to the staff, they have overcome every cliche, every historical reference.

The Players got it....individual performance of single players year over year was so dramatic, that IMO we've never seen a group of guys grow so much.

For me...Very Proud of this performance across the board.

+1 :B)