After a day or so...

Cpt-Needa

Doubt this is even posted since my replies are never shown....

50 YOA age loved the 90's, got spoiled. Talkin to folks today I kinda laughed about win we win 10 games and cry really hard about it (Myself included). To be honest there are a hundred teams out there that wish they could have our history, win percentage.

I am not really that smart enough to nickpick about things, but our teams lately are not what Nebraska football is about, hardnose football, great sportsmanship. Bo is just the opposite of that, cry, cry, cry, but no real changes, some I see say its cause he hires his friends, no talent, bad recruitment whatever, but it seems to all flow uphill to our coach. Hell to be honest, I hated to see what we did to Solich ( so that says how smart I am), at least he would have got his butt kicked with class. Whatever, as far as that goes, but seems we have been cluess since.

Seems from my eyes under this tenure I see no real changes at half in needed, if it works good, eventually we will go away from it, and our defense (which all took pride in) is underwieght, overmatched and been made to look like Jr high players during some clutch games.

Not smart enough to know who to replace the current coaches with, but I think we have the money to pay for someone out there, or go all in and find some damn young, smart coach out there and take our chances, better than watching our coach scream and holler all the time.

I personally would rather go 0-13 then watch how we handle our loses nowadays.

I apologize about the typing, hope you get my drift.

Happy with 10 wins or so fine, just get rid of the crying on the sideline and take a chance with some new face out there, if not I guess spend, spend, spend?