Anyone have any sources for v-twin choppers. So far I have narrowed it down to a factory HD, a Victory or a Big Bear Chopper. Some of the other manufacturers out there price themselves out of the market for a mere mortal. The plan is to get a bike and have the tin painted flat black with scarlet and cream pinstripes. A friend of mine will airbrush the blackshirts logo and script on the tank and fender. I just need to find the right model, options and price. :)

Anyone have any sources for v-twin choppers. So far I have narrowed it down to a factory HD, a Victory or a Big Bear Chopper. Some of the other manufacturers out there price themselves out of the market for a mere mortal. The plan is to get a bike and have the tin painted flat black with scarlet and cream pinstripes. A friend of mine will airbrush the blackshirts logo and script on the tank and fender. I just need to find the right model, options and price. :)

Buy an S&S engine - they come with a 5 year warranty and it's what Harley uses - They are the most reliable engine out there.