G'Day so the title kinda says it all I am a 2nd year Cincy Uni student flying to Nebraska by myself for the Bearcats match in Nebraska and as someone who is new to the States and the game of footy I have some questions, please be fair dinkum:
1. Where is a good lively hotel area to stay preferably near some Frothy pubs(oh and preferably a hotel that has comp brekky)?
2. Is it a dry campus as far as pregaming? If so, wheres a good pub or Bottle-O near the Uni?
3. Cool stuff to sightsee in Lincoln? (for reference I like hiking and outdoors)
4. Any Ice hockey rinks near the Uni?
5. What is the night scene like?(I plan on getting so buggered off on Friday that I barely make it Saturday)
6. What is the "tailgate" scene like? I'm new to tailgating as its a Stateside thing, but I want a tailgate where I can walk up with an esky and some coldies, make a few friends, maybe skull a few and have a shoey.
7. What is the best area in the stadium for visitors? If it is all like back home in Straya I'll assume there's visiting sections or something
Thanks for any feedback and I hope to see a new place in a few months after this Corona stuff goes away and I plan on bringing some of my Straya cuisine with me to Lincoln(Vegemite, Fairy Bread, Tim Tams, Kangy meat).
PS, heres some fun vids for your trouble and sorry if it's vulgar, hoo roo!