early injuries

Redout

Jordan Adams will now be out for 1 month and Murtha the freshman OT for 2 weeks. Tierre Green and Brandon Teamer will be out a couple days if not more.

I was able to watch practice the other day and Beau Davis has a nice arm, but he looks a little awkward throwing. Almost looks sidearm, but it comes out of their pretty hard and tight. I'm still not sure we can win with him though if it came down to it.

Joe Dailey though is making all the right reads and throws. He was cheered on several times by Callahan. Dailey is going to be a good one.

Both Juco receivers will start this year and maybe even Dunn the Frosh. Both juco's are quicker, stronger, and bigger than most the guys we all ready have. Willie Amos couldn't catch a cold, he's pretty bad at times.

wow this is good stuff man. you go to the practices?? Id really lke to read more about practice insight and stuff like this. if you do will you plese post more about it?

these sound like natural "football" injuries to mee. its gonna happne. at least they arent major. but yes it will suck it we arent able to redshirt davis b/c that is taking us away from the "plan" which could cause some ripples elsewhere. I'd really like to see greeen 100% though b/c ive heard he is a specimen. have you seen him in person redout?

thanks!