Another Football Joke

A Longhorn and OU fan get into a nasty car accident. Both vehicles are really wrecked, but amazingly neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the OU fan says, "So you're a Longhorn fan, that's interesting. I'm a OU fan... Wow! Just look at our cars. There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace the rest of our days."

The Longhorn fan replied,"Totally agree - this must be a sign from God!" The Longhorn fan went on, "And look at this - here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of whisky didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink it, to celebrate the fact we are alive and kicking?"

He hands the bottle to the OU fan who nods his head in agreement, opens it and takes few big swigs from the bottle, then hands it back to the Longhorn fan. The Longhorn fan takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands back to the OU fan. The OU fan asks, "Aren't you having any?" The Longhorn fan replies, "Nah...I think I'll just wait for the police......"