RB play on Sat.

The RB's ran through some huge holes, broke tackles, and scored touchdowns. Is it wrong of me to think Ross has a little Barry Sanders in him. Remember he's only a junior. But he can stutter step, spin and brake tackles. He's short but I think that helps him. With those huge lineman in front of him he gets lost.

Green flashed some speed breaking two long ones. Iff we had to we could lean on him. I don't know if he would have the same durability as Ross.

Brandon Jackson got a few carries, mostly against second teamers. So I think the we'll wait on the verdict for him. BUt for a true freshman not bad. :)

Brandon Jackson is a flat out specimen for a fresh. i was right behind the husker bench and that guy is a phenom. has an NFL type body at age 18. just a freak. He will be a stud and compete for the starting spot by next yr.

But wow C Ross and baby Ahman are so impressive. I wont be surprised if we lead the big 12 in rushing and even top 5 in the nation. We are stacked like B Jax at I Back.