Terrific Tom's Top Ten of Week #2 (Uncensored)

Terrific Tom

Having checked this website on several occasions, I fully realize that nobody who logs on to Huskerboard cares about any other school. However, some of us can't watch a game without a little action on it. And still others can't live with only one game a week to have action on. So, Husker fans, I, Terrific Tom am here to give you my insight and prognostications for games that aren't being played in Lincoln. Pete Rose, Jimmy the Greek, Nostradamus (also Greek)...they have nothing on me. Here are the top ten of the week.

All picks are ranked. Five star, I'm very confident

Florida St. @ Miami-Florida(-2.5) 3-star pick

Lets' start on Friday. The big showdown in South Florida. Chris Rix will be the difference maker. Berlin cannot take my breath away. No wide right here. Plan and simple Rix is better then Brock Berlin. Take the Seminoles and the points.

Oregon State @ Boise St.(-7.5) 1-star pick

Boise St. officially on the map after statement win.

Fresno St. @Kansas St.(-13) 3-star pick

Fresno St. experience far outweighs the lack of QB play of K-State. Bill Snyder may have seen the last of his great teams (with his old ass).

Michigan (-14.5) @ Notre Dame 4-star pick

Touchdown Jesus has stopped signalling for a TD, and is now poking his eyes out. After losing to the Mormons, the Catholics are despondent with the knowledge that they picked the wrong religion. Who knew that Joseph Smith knew what he was doing? The Fightless Irish managed only eleven (that's two fewer than apostles) rushing yards against a pathetic BYU rushing defense. Wolverines roll.

Wyoming @ Texas A&M (-10) 5-star pick

Up-and-coming Wyoming cross paths with free-falling A&M. I got more experience with anal than A&M's team has playing college football. I love anal. I mean, I love Wyoming.

Georgia (-8.5) @ South Carolina 3-star pick

Speaking of anal... I got the c$%ks here.

Syracuse (-16) @ Buffalo 5-star pick

Call it the Purdue Factor. Here's the rule: Purdue, better than people think, which equals Syracuse better than people think, equals Syracuse by 50. Winner gets a free boat ride down Niagara Falls (playing for the old padded barrel).

Miami (Ohio) @ Cincinnati (even) 1-star pick

Bobby Huggins and his Bearcats should be enough... wait a minute. Wrong sport. Last season was not a fluke for the MAC. Even without Ben R., the RedHawks have enough to pick apart the Bearcats.

Penn St. (-3.5) @ Boston College 1-star pick

Don't let last week fool you. BC was on "look-ahead" alert. This week you'll see the real Eagles. Plus, JoePa can't beat anybody anymore (but he still does the best Joe Pesci impression around).

Texas Tech (-3.5) @ New Mexico 1-star pick

New Mexico has the distinct advantage of playing a nickel defense as their base. Which means that they have to make no adjustments to counter the Red Raiders' attack. (Alumni gossip alert: BJ Symons is currently banging kicker with vagina from NM)

Touchdown Jesus has stopped signalling for a TD, and is now poking his eyes out. After losing to the Mormons, the Catholics are despondent with the knowledge that they picked the wrong religion. Who knew that Joseph Smith knew what he was doing? The Fightless Irish managed only eleven (that's two fewer than apostles) rushing yards against a pathetic BYU rushing defense. Wolverines roll.

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read. :lol:

whatever thos picks were horrible cudve I counted 4 losses and i stopped counting after half way down b/c I dont even know the other scores

count em notre dame, georiga, miamia, A&M correct me if im a flippin dumaass here but ditnt they all win??!!!

just leave the quotes next time TT but leave off teh pix. gonna get someones teeth kicked in probly your own! :)