Southern Miss Game

DaveH

Well, what a let down that half was. The stats are OK, not biased heavily one way or the other but our drives keep stailling.

Both defenses are playing well.

Dailey can't seem to throw a pass without a southern miss defender getting his hands on it. Not good. That is going to have to change if we are going to come out of this game on top.

It's official, western ill was just a dress rehearsal. :)

Oh and who are these dingleberries on ABC?

Anyone else have any thoughts.

Dailey's not looking off his receivers - he's locking in and not going to his secondary looks. Blackshirts are doing reasonbly well, and except for a couple of slips, so is the offensive line.

Dailey just needs to settle down and execute. With the rushing attack clicking as it is, all he has to do is hit a couple of passes - everything would open up then, and the running game would have some tremendous holes to run through.

Well, this is to be expected. We're talking about a second-year quarterback who received no appreciable playing time last year and is learning a new offense this year.

Kindof what I expected in the 1st half - coming off a huge adrenaline rush you had to figure there would be some letdown.

I like the fact that Cally has proven he can make adjustments when needed. Great 1st half in first game - good 2nd half so far in the 2nd. Now just needs to string it all together - b/c we wont be able to pull these type of adjustments off on the road without our fans to dig us out of tough situations.

Yes I agree Joe D is totally telegraphing his passes - AND SPEAKING OF WHICH HE JUST FREAKING TELEGRAPHED ONE RIGHT TO A DAMN LB!!!!! HOLY CRAP TD SO MISS GUDAMMT. The line IS giving up some penetration but thats going to happen - he doesnt seem to be handling the pressure very well and finding a new WR on the fly - seems to try to muscle it in there which worked against a DIAA team - but wont against D1 speed.

Sandra Suckangelis is freakin horrible. He is taking WAY too much time addressing the ball - needs to not drop back as far or somethin.. b/c holy crap he almost got both of his extra pts blocked!!

WTF was that!! that cheap F'r just clipped Carriker and he's down. Not good. These are some cheap shottn a-holes man - theyve been pullin this crap all game.

Yes these are some goofbag broadcasters but thats what you get when youre regional. better than Musberger!!!

As for you KState FOOLZ. Speak for yourself. Dont drag us into your mess - you fooz got some serious issues. Holy crap you are getting thumped!!! WTF? And whats up with your QB situation?? Is FSU just keying on Sproles or what? And HELL NO you cant have our Blackshirts - you can keep your purpleskirts. TRADE REJECTED

Dailey's not looking off his receivers - he's locking in and not going to his secondary looks. Blackshirts are doing reasonbly well, and except for a couple of slips, so is the offensive line.

Dailey just needs to settle down and execute. With the rushing attack clicking as it is, all he has to do is hit a couple of passes - everything would open up then, and the running game would have some tremendous holes to run through.

Well, this is to be expected. We're talking about a second-year quarterback who received no appreciable playing time last year and is learning a new offense this year.

Agreed. But it is kind of agravating! He threw his third interception right to the guy! I guess we just have to hang in there.

Dailey's not looking off his receivers - he's locking in and not going to his secondary looks.  Blackshirts are doing reasonbly well, and except for a couple of slips, so is the offensive line.

Dailey just needs to settle down and execute.  With the rushing attack clicking as it is, all he has to do is hit a couple of passes - everything would open up then, and the running game would have some tremendous holes to run through.

Well, this is to be expected.  We're talking about a second-year quarterback who received no appreciable playing time last year and is learning a new offense this year.

Agreed. But it is kind of agravating! He threw his third interception right to the guy! I guess we just have to hang in there.

Yea, Musberger does suck. I don't know how many times I have written ABC along with others to get him off big games. He is absolutely horrible.

Anyway,I would agree that Dailey is looking at his receivers too much. You have to keep the DB's guessing with your look offs.