Familiar

SoonerFan

Appreciate the sentiment SoonerFan. To be honest OU is one of the only Big 12 teams I truly respect.. and actually pull for, b/c I respect your tradition and fans. But to be sure, I really dont believe the general Husker pop ever dogged you guys all that much more than what would be expected from long time rivals. Also sorry to say but you guys were really scraping the bottom there for a while... so hopefully we'll never go quite that low.. b/c if we did damn the coaching carnage.. :ph34r:

regardless good to hear from you SF. good luck this season.. untl Nov that is. ;)

Ditto what RedCountry said. That's a class act, SoonerFan, and I appreciate it. And you're right - there are some striking similarities between what happened to OU and what's happening to NU. The good news is that, like OU, I think we have managed to place the program into excellent hands, and things should improve. The conference has traditionally been a contest between these two schools - and if it can't be this year, it will be again soon.