Nebraska vs mizzou game...help needed

jauken

Hi All,

Im coming to the Nebraska vs Mizzou game next week and need some advice...

1. Just found out game is at 11 Am or 7 pm.. I will be staying in Omaha and driving in.. so if game is at 7.. is there anything fun to do to kill time in Lincoln...? I could walk around campus, go eat..etc.. have tix for champions club so im hoping its a night game!! i have never been to one of those, but my feeling is that it will prob be 11 am game.

2. I got reserved parking in Iron horse lot.. what is the best way to get there if im coming from omaha on "6"... i try to avoid interstate on gameday.. cousins taught me that trick this year.

3. Weather... I dont know what to expect... i have cold weather gear planned in case, but not sure what weather is expected to be like .. anyone have any hints?

Thank all for responding... !

is there anything fun to do to kill time in Lincoln...?

Drink...Walk around,...drink.... hit the clothing stores, ....drink... see the weight room, trophies...drink. visit people around that are tailgating..drink

Unfortunately im the designated driver, so drinking is out for me... any other tips would be helpful..

is there anything fun to do to kill time in Lincoln...?

Drink...Walk around,...drink.... hit the clothing stores, ....drink... see the weight room, trophies...drink. visit people around that are tailgating..drink

Unfortunately im the designated driver, so drinking is out for me... any other tips would be helpful..

Once you've eliminated drinking, you've about drained Eric of all "entertainment" information he has. :lol:

But stick around and check back - someone with a little broader perspective will offer up some ideas, I'm sure. ;)