My lips are sealed

Nigel87

So after the day at work yesterday, I come home beat and put Jim Rose on right before halftime. Things start off good, then go sliding down fast. Which is why I avoided Huskerboard and the computer until tonight, before I said something I might have regretted.

For those of you who don't know what I do, (besides being a full time post-secondary student) I'm a Customer Service Manager (Front End Supervisor) at Wal-Mart. Next time you're there, look for someone wearing a red vest near the front checkouts (that's what I do). So I start at 6:30 AM (1/2 an hour before the store opens)... normally we're supposed to have 2 CSMs on at the same time, especially when you're a busy store (we're #2 in the district, and #1 in the city in sales). So the person that was to start at 9:30 called in sick (just great)... so I was by myself until 2 PM (with no breaks, going non-stop, doing 3 things at once) until the next CSM came in (not that I'm complaining). And to top things off, I got my winter tires put on yesterday at work. The guy who put them on asked who put my summer tires on, and I say that I got them done here. 3 of 4 of my wheels had the lug nuts on backwards (the guy that did it was fired, and he's lucky cause I would have kicked his a$$). So after working for 7 1/2 hours straight I get home, turn on Jim Rose and lie down...

Half way through the 4th quarter I fell asleep, and woke up with about a minute and half left, turned off the computer and slept until I had to get up to a blizzard at 5 AM and go back to work.

Yep, and on top of that I have 2 tests tomorrow.

I've never been one to complain, I apologize if it sounds whiny, but I thought I'd just share how my weekend went, hope y'all had a better one.

So after the day at work yesterday, I come home beat and put Jim Rose on right before halftime. Things start off good, then go sliding down fast. Which is why I avoided Huskerboard and the computer until tonight, before I said something I might have regretted.

For those of you who don't know what I do, (besides being a full time post-secondary student) I'm a Customer Service Manager (Front End Supervisor) at Wal-Mart. Next time you're there, look for someone wearing a red vest near the front checkouts (that's what I do). So I start at 6:30 AM (1/2 an hour before the store opens)... normally we're supposed to have 2 CSMs on at the same time, especially when you're a busy store (we're #2 in the district, and #1 in the city in sales). So the person that was to start at 9:30 called in sick (just great)... so I was by myself until 2 PM (with no breaks, going non-stop, doing 3 things at once) until the next CSM came in (not that I'm complaining). And to top things off, I got my winter tires put on yesterday at work. The guy who put them on asked who put my summer tires on, and I say that I got them done here. 3 of 4 of my wheels had the lug nuts on backwards (the guy that did it was fired, and he's lucky cause I would have kicked his a$$). So after working for 7 1/2 hours straight I get home, turn on Jim Rose and lie down...

Half way through the 4th quarter I fell asleep, and woke up with about a minute and half left, turned off the computer and slept until I had to get up to a blizzard at 5 AM and go back to work.

I've never been one to complain, I apologize if it sounds whiny, but I thought I'd just share how my weekend went, hope y'all had a better one.

MAN CAMP!, try it this summer......lol

Just curious, how does someone from Alberta become a husker fan?

I've been a Husker fan longer than I can remember. My mom's family is from NE, and despite the fact of never living there, we'd always go back to visit (almost every summer I can remember). Besides, I'm not from Alberta (I just live here)... I've lived all over (thanks to my dad's job). But was born in Washington State.

I've been a Husker fan longer than I can remember. My mom's family is from NE, and despite the fact of never living there, we'd always go back to visit (almost every summer I can remember). Besides, I'm not from Alberta (I just live here)... I've lived all over (thanks to my dad's job). But was born in Washington State.

Have you ever been to man camp?

Have you ever been to man camp?

nope