Nebraska will lose next week.

I'll call you an idiot because that quote was not torwards you.

And who says that I don't "root" for NU??? You are putting words into my mouth now.

I gave 3 reasons why I think NU will not pull it off next week throughout this thread. And none of them are "anti-husker" or "huskerbashing".

"root-

1. contestant by cheering or applauding enthusiastically.

2. to lend moral support: The whole group will be rooting for him."

You are obviously not "rooting" for the Huskers.

And AR: Sorry

Axl is here for one reason... to start sh#t. Read his post in "Behind the Woodshed"

No class

Oh yeah.............Husker fans.........we are all about "class" and respect. Because we are the greatest university in the country and every coach wants to coach for us and every prospect wants to play for us.

Get a life outside of worshiping 18 - 20 year olds, dude.

Im talking about your topic about Nunns catch in the endzone. Your age is showing with comments like that.

Get over yourself.

Oh, so now it's my age?

Look, I have a sense of humor. Something that you know nothing of. Sorry I can't be a judgemental person, sit on my farm, praising Jesus, and worshiping the Huskers.

Oh, so now it's my age?

Look, I have a sense of humor. Something that you know nothing of. Sorry I can't be a judgemental person, sit on my farm, praising Jesus, and worshiping the Huskers.

Ahhh yes.

Let me ask: Where do you live that's so special? How do you know he lives on a farm?

I can't imagine sitting next to you during a game

*NU score*

"That was a bad call, they're lucky it worked out. We'll still end up losing. NU is horrible"