Terrific Tom week #3 PICKS (Uncensored)

Terrific Tom

Let's bow our heads.

Dear Catholic God,

Please forgive me for all of my careless comments last week. I hope you realize that they were all in jest. I never doubted your power, and your exhibition of strength in guiding the Fighting Irish to victory was just one in the long list of miracles that you have begat on this planet. Please disregard any derogatory comments I may have made toward touchdown Jesus, your son. Also, please try to forgive any statements about Mormons, Joseph Smith, or anything else. I always knew the Mormons were going to hell.

I hope we can get past this.

Your humble servant,

Terrific Tom

PS, please give any of the haters (fasteddie) venereal disease.

OK, let's get to the picks.

UCLA (even) @ Washington 3 star pick

Hey, everybody, it's the pu&&y and fairy bowl. Rick "It's just an office pool, and shut up about my sweater vest" Neuheisel has left his mark on both teams. UCLA has already shown a little toughness against Big XII team Okie St., but committed too many turnovers to win (that should strike a chord with you Husker fans). This week the turnovers go away, and the Bruins get the win on Puget Sound.

Maryland (+6.5) @ West Virginia 5 star pick

Terrific Tom look-alike Ralph Friedgen has one of the great offensive minds of our time. Enough so to win in (Captain) Morgantown. Last time Maryland lost to West Virginia, Len Bias was at the game. West Virginia ruins their opportunity to run the table in the pathetic Big Least.

Nebraska (-3.5) @ Pittsburgh 5 star pick

This is just to keep you hicks reading. I don't have to tell Husker Nation that five turnovers will a-- cause you to gain 300 pounds at Arby's or b-- will cost you a football game. However, the Big Red Coaching Machine has rolled up an average of over 500 yards a game. Look for Nebraska to show their true colors against an inexperienced Pitt Squad at Heinz Field.

Florida (+3.5) @ Tennessee 3 star pick

The ZookMaster and his tenacious D stifle the two-headed chump freshman piss-down-your-leg quarterback system of Tennessee, mainly because neither one of them can pull their head out of their ass until the fourth quarter. Hillbillies won't be singing Rocky Top, even if Peyton comes back to direct the band. Until after the bars close, anyway.

Troy @ New Mexico State (+12) 5 star pick

Here's your first lesson in the bounce theory: team on the rise (men of Troy) after huge victory, think they're pretty good, fall into the trap in the Land of Enchantment with their vaunted 30 stack defense.

Kansas @ Northwestern (-3) 3 star pick

Don't jump off the Wildkitties bandwagon just yet. Two weeks of home cookin' coupled with another Terrific Tom look-alike (Mark "eatin' my way through life" Mangino) away from his (extremely large) comfort zone equals Big 10 (11) victory, and Mangino retiring to try to join the Superfans. Da Bears.

Iowa (-1) @ Arizona St. 3 star pick

Don't let last week's struggle in the Civil War of Iowa scare you (you Cornheads know what an offensive genius Barney Cotton is, right?). Iowa, who's always happy to travel to get away from the doorless shitters of Kinnick Stadium, has the moxy to get 'er done in the desert.

New Mexico @ Oregon State (-12) 4 star pick

It's a make-or-break game for team Beaver. I forgive them the loss because their kicker needs to be shot in the first game. But their utter haplessness on the Smurf Turf in Idaho leads to put up or shut up time. As usual, I'm siding with the Beavers. They're occasionally smelly, but God Dammit, I love 'em! Beavers in a pounding (they just won't stop coming).

Clemson (-2.5) @ Texas A&M 3 star pick

Wyoming shares the title with Buffalo for the worst team in college football. Experienced Clemson bares their claws against the freshmen and sophomore students of Agriculture and Military. Bottom line, Clemson's offense is too much for A&M, 12th man or not.

Notre Dame @ Michigan St. (+4) 5 star pick

Surely God has stopped reading by now. Screw you, Catholics. Team Sparta brings you back down from heaven, crashing to earth. State gets redemption for all of Michigan (peninsula included).

God may have but the Big Red J did not!! All hail the mighty T!! :worship

My fav TT quote o the week:

It's a make-or-break game for team Beaver. I forgive them the loss because their kicker needs to be shot in the first game. But their utter haplessness on the Smurf Turf in Idaho leads to put up or shut up time. As usual, I'm siding with the Beavers. They're occasionally smelly, but God Dammit, I love 'em! Beavers in a pounding (they just won't stop coming).

:lol:

Tom youre on fire this week baby!! :bounce

keep it comin lovin it!! :cheers have a big red one on me this weekend brutha!

Man this guy is hilarious!! I dont really care if his pix are very good or not just keep the crax comin!!

Heres my favorite part of his post:

Terrific Tom look-alike Ralph Friedgen has one of the great offensive minds of our time. Enough so to win in (Captain) Morgantown. Last time Maryland lost to West Virginia, Len Bias was at the game. West Virginia ruins their opportunity to run the table in the pathetic Big Least.

Man we gotta get your pic on here Tom!!! All hail the Friedge!! :)

ahh yes good to see you back Tommie boy!!

not one to complain b/c your comentary is great but didnt Maryland lose Eric?? and btw Tenn just took a dump on your florida parade so you can cross taht one off too. man Tommie might be having some doc bills here real soon if he doesnt get better at pickin games!! :rickjames