I would like one of those cool pictures at the bottom of my post like most of you all have. I am so stupid when it comes to this I dont know what to do. I was wondering if someone could give me a step by step process on how to do this?

It's easier than you might imagine. Here's how:

1. Find the picture you want to use. Whatever the picture is, it has to be hosted on a web server - so any picture you find on the Internet will do. If you prefer, find the picture and let us know - we can upload it for you to the Board's server.

2. Write down the URL for the picture. That's the address in your Internet browser. If you want the Board to host it, send us the URL for it and we'll send you the URL once it's uploaded.

3. Next, click the link My Controls at the upper right of any page - see the image below:

sig1.jpg

4. You'll be taken to the Control Panel. Look to the lower left for the option to Edit Signature - see the image below:

sig2.jpg

5. The screen below will appear:

sig3.jpg

6. Enter the URL for the picture, between the [ i m g ] and the [ / i m g ] tags - but with no spaces, as demonstrated in the picture below:

sig4.jpg

7. Once all that's done, click the button to Update my Signature, as shown below:

sig5.jpg