Taylor eager for redemption

Zac will have an easier game against the tiger defense than he had against the sooners. The tigers don't give up too many points but they play in a different conference.

I really think we run away with this one.

Are you for real SEC evryone has a defense like Oklahoma's.........it will be tough, but Zac can do it.

Zac will have an easier game against the tiger defense than he had against the sooners. The tigers don't give up too many points but they play in a different conference.

I really think we run away with this one.

Are you for real SEC evryone has a defense like Oklahoma's.........it will be tough, but Zac can do it.

I hope the coaching staff will put ZT in a position to have a good game....if they come out throwing every down, or fall behind early, ZT will have a rough go of it with our talented defensive ends and our tenacious pass rush......we are susceptible to the quick hit run between the tackles, as we have undersized LBs, and if your OC allows ZT to take advantage of play-action then he will be very successful against our average secondary, other than David Irons....he is an NFL-caliber QB, and is also a class act.