What program do you use???

right now its a trial, im usin it to help someone w/ PS and in return they are going to pay me (buy me elite membership at a gfx site) and help payback in other unkown ways.

so i only really need the trial but im gonna use it as much as i can in the 30 days i got it.... plus i'll prlly find a way to get the trial again.... and i know of another program i'll be able to get to do video of my screens afterwards which i think i can get for free but not just a trial like the whole thing

one suggestion, if your wantin the names heard in the intro.... as the music gets louder turn the volume down, its really hard to hear names after i think lance.

but where'd you get these vids.... are these all from back in the day? lol.... kinda hard to believe you still have those/know where they are..

i doubt my flag football videos are anywhere to be found

one suggestion, if your wantin the names heard in the intro.... as the music gets louder turn the volume down, its really hard to hear names after i think lance.

but where'd you get these vids.... are these all from back in the day? lol.... kinda hard to believe you still have those/know where they are..

i doubt my flag football videos are anywhere to be found

He's using Windows Movie Maker. Thats not possible, not for a portion at least. Its either all or none.

im pretty sure you can split the music... if not you just size down the music to where you wanna change it... then copy a new one and size down the begining.... im thinkin that you can! not sure tho

It won't blend well doing that though. It be better to use Premier or another program if you wanted to envelope the audio.

yes it is possible, but the quality of the sound got kinda fuzzy.......gotta love the tunnel walk though, i get goosebumps everytime!!! :D

and homie......ya, my dad took all this from back in the day........we got a new camcorder dealibob, and he was obsessed with it.........

haha i hear dat..... im getting a camera for christmans... and i know it cuz i've seen it/was there when my mom bought it but i hafta wait till xmas to use it.... once i get it im gonna be goin nuts w/ it..... clint had the idea too, not stealin it or nothin, both can do it, but im thinkin of doin like a bball highlight video....--BALLIN!