How long till Incognito screws up?

I don't think it will be too long before he wants to prove his toughness and will take it too far. Oregon will not have a high tolerance for this kid. I don't think that he is going to amount to very much.

I beg to differ. There's a something called money that is in his future and he won't screw up again. I wouldn't want to be around Callahan and staff anymore either.

I don't think it will be too long before he wants to prove his toughness and will take it too far. Oregon will not have a high tolerance for this kid. I don't think that he is going to amount to very much.

I beg to differ. There's a something called money that is in his future and he won't screw up again. I wouldn't want to be around Callahan and staff anymore either.

I don't think that money will be on his mind when someone calls him a pu&&y or gets in his face.

I don't think that money will be on his mind when someone calls him a pu&&y or gets in his face.

I don't know about you but if someone calls me a pu&&y, I'm going to knock them on their ass to. IF someone calls you a pu&&y you have the right to kick there ass imo.

I don't know about you but if someone calls me a pu&&y, I'm going to knock them on their ass to. IF someone calls you a pu&&y you have the right to kick there ass imo.

Word to that, If someone calls you out, then you have to respond.

Conversly, however, he has to be smart enough to recognize that there are people who will take perverse pleasure in seeing him fail. He has to be smart enough to know when to turn and walk away - else he jeopardizes any possibility of a career in the pros.

He also has to be smart enough to not put himself in situations where this can happen. So far, he hasn't been smart enough...

Well how about less than a week. Ahhh that wasn't fair, apperently he never was on the team and will not be.

LINCOLN - He was a Duck, he wasn't a Duck.

Former Husker Richie Incognito

In one week, the story has changed on Richie Incognito, and now the embattled former Nebraska lineman is looking for another school.

Oregon Coach Mike Bellotti told reporters Monday that Incognito did not meet conditions that the coach required and would not be a member of the football team. Bellotti said Incognito was never officially on the squad and that he was enrolled in school only.

When Bellotti announced that Incognito was enrolled at Oregon last week, he said "a very strict code of conduct" would be set for the All-Big 12 center to be able to play in 2005. Bellotti declined to say Monday what conditions weren't met.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=528&u_...3&u_sid=1221760

Oregon paper

http://www.registerguard.com/news/2004/10/...gnito.1005.html

Oregon Live

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian...77675107480.xml