Ally Rebholz

Ally Rebholz's career with the Nebraska volleyball team has flipped inside out and outside in.

Christina Houghtelling had 12 kills and 13 digs for her first career double-double in Nebraska's win Wednesday over Baylor. Houghtelling also finished with three aces.

Rebholz came to the Huskers as a middle blocker in 2001, then quickly began training as an outside hitter, the position she's played ever since.

The only senior on Nebraska's roster, Rebholz was back in the middle Wednesday night as the No. 5 Huskers beat Baylor 30-22, 30-23, 30-13. She had five kills and six blocks while making her first start of the year.

"I'm a team player," Rebholz said. "You put me wherever, and I'm going to do my best. Right now they need me in the middle. If Coach calls me and tells me to set - heaven help us all - I'll do whatever the team needs for us to win a national championship."

Christina Houghtelling finished with 12 kills and three aces to lead Nebraska (11-1, 6-0 Big 12) to its eighth straight sweep. Houghtelling also had 13 digs for her first career double-double.

Jennifer Saleaumua added 10 kills and 14 digs for NU, Sarah Pavan had 10 kills and five blocks and Melissa Elmer turned in nine kills and six blocks.

Only senior on the team, wow we are going to be good.

rest of story here