Fiesta Bowl, Glendale Arizona.

ok, so i am doing a project for school, on our "Dream Vacation". I chose to take mine to Glendale, Arizona to watch Nebraska win the National Championship.

What i need to get, is an itinerary for each days, with all the major things to do in Glendale. The good Resturants (too young for bars ;)), Events preceding the game to attend, where tailgating is good...this type of stuff.

Like if you were telling someone about Lincoln, you would say the typical Mistys before game, look at facilities, Watch Band march in, Valentinos after game, blah blah blah..

so, for all that have been to the Fiesta Bowl, what do you reccomend to do???

any help is appreciated, thanks..

Considering the Fiesta (which isn't really the site for the National Championship game, it is held in a different city of the 4 BCS Bowls each year) has only been in Glendale a year, not many 'Sker fans will know about the best places in Glendale. Maybe check out some sites about Glendale or if worse comes to worse, go to a Boise State or *gulp* Sooner message board to see what their experiences were in Glendale.

Considering the Fiesta (which isn't really the site for the National Championship game, it is held in a different city of the 4 BCS Bowls each year) has only been in Glendale a year, not many 'Sker fans will know about the best places in Glendale. Maybe check out some sites about Glendale or if worse comes to worse, go to a Boise State or *gulp* Sooner message board to see what their experiences were in Glendale.

i thought that the Boise/OU game and the OSU/Florida game were in the same stadium?

Yes they were, but next year the National Championship will be held in New Orleans with the Sugar Bowl because it rotates just like it would if it were the Rose, Sugar, Orange, Fiesta. Get what I mean?

yes i do, but its not like this has an specific date it has to be taken, i can change the circumstances to make it fit as i wish. No way the administration will check to see if its actually in Glendale that year, they dont even know what football is ;)

anywho, what are some message board sites for Ohio St. or Florida?