Dickie V slams Pederson

you know its bad when Dick vitale has an opinon and makes it clear on national tv during a basketball game.

he said that the solich firing

was a disgrace and a slap in the face to coaches everywhere
he also said he talked to kelvin sampson and several other basketball coacehs about it and they all think it was bullsh#t too. pederson has a pretty bad rep across the sports world right now. its not as local as he thinks. he better hope his master plan works b/c if not he might as well practice his fast food skills b/c he wont be landing gigs anywhere near a college campus again.,

Yes I saw that too. I also heard Dick Vitale rip Nebraska AGAIN on national TV today during the OU MSU game. You can say that no one will listen to a loud mouth basketball guy, but all this is in the end is negative press for the U which we dont need. Recruits may just choose to go somewhere that doesnt have the "black cloud" over it.

Yes I saw that too. I also heard Dick Vitale rip Nebraska AGAIN on national TV today during the OU MSU game. You can say that no one will listen to a loud mouth basketball guy, but all this is in the end is negative press for the U which we dont need. Recruits may just choose to go somewhere that doesnt have the "black cloud" over it.

Again, who cares. No one important is going to care what what Joe Blow has to

say about anything. It's all hype and BS.

Recruits don't base decisions on what a basketball anouncer has to say about

football. The guy barely knows about basketball for christ's sake! Dick Vitale is

worthless. Recruits choose a school on coachs and the history of the school.

Dave H for the most part your correct. Most recruits don't care, but out of a class of 20 or so, one recruit will not come to NU based on the negative remarks of anybody. Dicky V is not anybody, he's a voice on national tv. That recruit who heard these comments, apparently a couple time, can and will be influenced.

I work with youth everyday of my life. These kids are influenced by any and all of this. And besides it may only be one recruit, but that one recruit could have been our next great one.

eric "the red"