Dailey didn't make list of top QB's

As long as Dailey keeps improving and decreasing his pix he should get more acclaim for his game and if he doesnt we dont have to worry about getting bowl tickets. It would be good to go to the Holiday Bowl but Im being selfish ITS CLOSE TO ME

The last bowl I have heard news on is the Tangerine Bowl in Orlando, FL against the SEC.

lol ok.  I'll wait to see that against ksu.  I watched the callahan show, their was guys running wide open all over.

How do you define "wide open"? Wide open to the rest of us is no one within, say, 5 yards. There were plenty of throws that game where there was a defender on the receiver.

I can only imagine your excuses if we beat KSU.

Oh and about the spelling thing. I agree to a point. I mean we all learned how to spell in kindergarten. No reason to look like a jackass, unless of course you are one.

If we beat ksu, I will be very happy, as we will be improving. I just haven't bought into the improving part.

lol ok.  I'll wait to see that against ksu.  I watched the callahan show, their was guys running wide open all over.

How do you define "wide open"? Wide open to the rest of us is no one within, say, 5 yards. There were plenty of throws that game where there was a defender on the receiver.

I can only imagine your excuses if we beat KSU.

Oh and about the spelling thing. I agree to a point. I mean we all learned how to spell in kindergarten. No reason to look like a jackass, unless of course you are one.

If we beat ksu, I will be very happy, as we will be improving. I just haven't bought into the improving part.

Word. I hope we can do it! I just hope we don't turn into a Jeckyl and Hyde team of sorts. GBR! :)

When I watched the video on Huskers.com Dailey was doing better at looking off the Dbacks at times. He will have to keep doing that this game too. Benard, I didnt mean that as a definite just hopeful thinking. If they can keep that kind of intensity and focus the rest of the games I will definitely call that improvement. As long as we post more points that the opponent. GBR